Knowledge is Power is a free, eight-part, at-home educational series for people who are newly diagnosed and family members. It will provide you with current and accurate information about MS. It is written by highly regarded professionals knowledgeable about MS and the effect it can have on your life and the lives of people who care about you.
Weekly mailed topics include:
- What is MS?
- Dealing with Your Diagnosis
- Working with Your Doctor
- Treatments in MS
- Disclosing Your Diagnosis
- Disease Modifying Treatments
- The Impact of MS on the Family
- Maximizing Your Employment Options
Call 1-800 FIGHT MS to begin receiving the series.